KENTUCKY DERBY VIA INSTAGRAM - May 3rd & 4th
If you know me you know I’m obsessed with musicals, one of my favorites being My Fair Lady. When NBC asked me to join them at the Kentucky Derby, I knew I’d have an excuse to have my own fair lady moment. The race was epic and the hats were even more so. Special thanks to Zac Posen for providing the perfect outfits to match my epic Sir Philip Treacy hats.
- Ready for my first day at the Kentucky Derby! Clothes by Zac Posen and hat by Sir Philip Treacy.
- Pink is the official color of the Kentucky Derby today! Can’t wait to see what everyone else is wearing!
- Having a little fun judging the amazing Kentucky Derby fashion with tennis legend Steffi Graf and Harper’s Bazaar editor Joyann King.
- Struggling to keep my hat on at the Kentucky Oaks!
- Epic view of the track at Churchill Downs.
- Slouching in the limo on the way to the Kentucky Derby so I can fit my Philip Treacy hat!
- Michelle Beadle and I have our pretty faces on and are ready to go live at the Derby for NBC Sports.
- My look for day 2 at the Kentucky Derby is another Zac Posen & Philip Treacy dream-team pairing.
- This is it! The most exciting 2 minutes in sports - the Kentucky Derby.